 Local / United Kingdom / 5046
5045  |  5047
Subject:
www.etoys.co.uk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:14:18 GMT

You have to be a *new* customer for it to work:

FOR NEW CUSTOMERS REFERRED TO ETOYS.CO.UK, HERE IS
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Before 30th November, 2000, go to www.etoys.co.uk and browse
through our extensive range of toys, books, videos, software, video games
and baby products.
2. Add the items you want to your eToys shopping basket.
3. Once you have made your selection (minimum GBP 20), simply begin
our secure checkout process and enter the coupon code V100932 in the
Coupon/Gift Certificate field. Remember, it has to be your first purchase
with eToys.co.uk.
4. You will then see GBP 10 automatically deducted from your order amount.

I think they did a similar deal last year. I get UKP5 for the first 5 people
who sign up. If etoys tell me who signed up, I don't mind sending it back to
the buyer. Their selection of Lego is rather basic - excuse the punn.

Scott A