 Local / United Kingdom / 4991
  Re: Shop at Home Catalogue

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G33G68.8rr@lugnet.com... (...) Got mine yesterday, presumably its being mailed out to all club members. Interesting that, style-wise, it's identical to the US versions, and I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Shop at Home Catalogue

(...) They've probably gone for some expediency here. They're probably doing very minimal editing and layout work this pass. Once they're well established and staffed up, you may see a catalog aimed more at the UK audience. I wonder if we'll hear (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)