 Local / United Kingdom / 4962
Re: Any Lego Shopping in Calais/
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:26:09 GMT

"Gael FRAZIER" <gael@e-sax.com> wrote in message
news:39F5B1CB.C5FD8C84@e-sax.com...

What I have notice is that French prices on LEGO are often cheaper. BUT • Calais
Carrefour (jointly with TESCO) is more expensive than other places in • France.
Carrefour is the name of the supermarket ;-)

Merci.

If you have any questions, I can try to answer. I use to go often to Calais • by
Eurotunnel (£15 return on saturday evening) and I'm also french...

Needed to go back for some decent food eh?

regards
lawrence