 Local / United Kingdom / 4828
Re: TK Maxx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
In article <G1sy37.K1w@lugnet.com>, steveb@ubistudios.co.uk (Steve Burge)
wrote:

On Saturday, my local TK Maxx (Harrow) had two 6280's (Armada Flagship)
@
£25 (I said had...)

They also had several 5978's (Sphynx Secret Surprise) @ £20 + numerous
town
jr sets and a couple of belville (beach) sets.

    Hopefully it's the same throughout the country (And I'm kicking
myself
for not buying the red-beard runner they had at Christmas)...

    Steve

I saw 4 Armada Flagships in the spring at a discount shop for £15.
Makes TKmaxx look pricey !

Michael Pratt

There's a new TK Maxx in Kingston Upon Thames, no pirates, but all the Jr sets,
Technic cyber slam, some nice Primo (The musical camel for 3.99) and two Scala
sets 3211 that had French price tags!

Guess there's no doubt as to where they get their stock from.

Has anyone seen any big Scala sets at TK?  I want to get some for the future.

Mark