 Local / United Kingdom / 4800
Re: Season for LEGOLand Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:22:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Hi,

I'm wondering about the LEGOLand Windsor park: For how long will it be
open this season?  Or does it even close for winter at all?

I'd like a trip to one of the LEGOLand theme parks soon, and travelling
to Windsor via London will probably be the cheaper.  Billund is not
exactly the centre of the universe, although it does have an airport.

Fredrik

It's open until 7 Jan 2001 this season, except for 11-12 Nov and 25 Dec.
Opening hours are 10am to 6pm (or dusk if earlier).

Chris