 Local / United Kingdom / 479
  LEGO trains at the NEC Birmingham, Oct 2000

I have been invited to take my LEGO train layout to the National Model Railway Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham 7/8 October 2000. I am excited by this as it's the biggest show in the UK, but also a bit frightened as it's so big. (I did one at the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)