 Local / United Kingdom / 479
478  |  480
Subject:
LEGO trains at the NEC Birmingham, Oct 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:41:23 GMT

I have been invited to take my LEGO train layout
to the National Model Railway Exhibition at the NEC,
Birmingham 7/8 October 2000.

I am excited by this as it's the biggest show in the
UK, but also a bit frightened as it's so big.

(I did one at the LEGO club day at Milton Keynes before
Legoland Windsor opened, it was so busy - I had to
walk away from it at one point as parents were telling
me off for trying get past their children to re-rail
the trains.)

Is anybody interested in helping out?  (The organizers
say they can provide accommodation so you don't need
to be local.)

I have enjoyed displayed my trains at model railway
shows, its good to let other people see them, chat
with them and let the children control the trains.

My layouts are not as exciting as the ones you see in
the USA but it would be good to do something special.

David