 Local / United Kingdom / 4764
Re: Phil in the collector magazines again!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:10:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
A friend has just passed me his copy of 'Model and Collectors Mart' for
September, and on page 23, there's a picture of set #200 (not built properly
BTW ;-) ), and a whole paragraph dedicated to one Phil Traviss (yes, they've
spelled your name wrong again Phil!)…
Great! Jon, do you have any possibility of scanning this article and putting it
up somewhere so we can have a look too?

Regards,
Torsten