 Local / United Kingdom / 4762
4761  |  4763
Subject:
Phil in the collector magazines again!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:15:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A friend has just passed me his copy of 'Model and Collectors Mart' for
September, and on page 23, there's a picture of set #200 (not built properly
BTW ;-) ), and a whole paragraph dedicated to one Phil Traviss (yes, they've
spelled your name wrong again Phil!)…

"one day… he hopes to be able to empty his home and open a Lego museum" it
sez ‘ere (shouldn’t ‘LEGO’ be in caps?!?) ;-)

It's good to have someone so famous in our midst :-)

Just Jono .oO