 Local / United Kingdom / 475
    New Lego Magazine in UK —Sue Gregson
   Today I found a new comic called "Adventures" and it's an official LEGO comic. The comic is the first issue and priced at 1.50 UKP, it is set to be a monthly and is aimed at young Lego builders. It has 36 pages and is styled very much like the club (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

        Re: New Lego Magazine in UK —Kev Holmes
   Thanks for spooling my Easter present surprise! I've just confronted my wife about this and she's been forced to admit that she had hidden her latest DK catalogues from me so I that wouldn't see it... And apparently therein, it's scheduled for an (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

        Re: New Lego Magazine in UK —David Graham
     (...) about (...) catalogues (...) for an I saw the new LEGO magazine yesterday. I suppose its OK if you are 7 years old. It appears just to be the same as the LEGO club magazine which my daughter discards after a few minutes - just a rehash of the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

        Re: New Lego Magazine in UK —Neil Ford
   (...) I believe there is a promotion running that if you purchase it during April a free copy of one of the Lego puzzle books is included. (...) I doubt it :-( DK Interactive Learing (formerly DK Multimedia and my old employers) are now (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)