 Local / United Kingdom / 4740
Re: S@H UK now available!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:28:11 GMT

And I presume the price quoted for a Mini Figure is incorrect - I know the
cost of the minifig packs are a little steep but £119.99 each is insane!

Steve

"Steve Anderson" <steve.anderson@prodplay.spamfree.co.uk> wrote in message
It's the international freephone number. All 00 prefixed numbers are
international.If you find yourself watching satellite channels til they
close down and go into dodgy infomercial mode, you'll notice that a few
countries use 00800 numbers, generally the Benelux countries and sometimes
Scandinavia.

I've just realised how sad I am!

Steve

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message