 Local / United Kingdom / 4738
Re: S@H UK now available!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:55:40 GMT

It has a strange phone number, though:

UK : 00800 - 5346 - 2222

I had to use my international access code to call it from work. I didn't
order anything, just checked it was live and correct (which it is!)

Huw

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
http://www.lego.com/products/ukproducts.asp

But shipping's a bit steep for high value orders.

Anyone seen that Vision Command in the shops yet (before I order online)?

Huw

begin 666 und001x001us0dot.gif
`
end