 Local / United Kingdom / 4667
4666  |  4668
Subject:
low prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:33:00 GMT

Hi to all,

I'm quite new on this forum but I read you with pleasure since 3 weeks.

I went to Kingston Upon Thames last Saturday and I found some low prices on the
follwing articles :

8277 £19.99  XXL Model technic (1997)

Star Wars
7101    Lightsaber Duel £2.49
7111 Droid Figther £2.49
7121    Naboo Swamp £3.99

The set 7121 is especially interesting for those who are looking for droids.

Where it is : Bentall Center, Bentall Shop, ground floor. Kingston Upon Thames.
Quantity : quite good, at least 30 boxes each time (except 7101).

Unfortunatly, I do not live at kingston anymore, so I can't go and buy for you.
By the way, can someone explain me how you do when you buy a large quantity and
send it by mail ?

I hope this will be interesting for some of you.

I'll try to come at your meeting in October.

Excuse my poor English as I'm French.

gael