 Local / United Kingdom / 465
464  |  466
Subject:
New LEGO shop in Kent!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:28:35 GMT

I went to the Blue Water shopping centre today at Greenhythe, Kent... It
opened last week with 320 shops and 5,000,000 potential customers with a
half hour's drive. It's the "largest shopping centre in Europe" (it sez
'ere)...

Anyway, while wandering around, we saw some LEGO "Just Imagine" and "The
Excitement is Building" panels where it looked like a shop should be...

...so, I pestered the staff at one of the information stands:

"Yes, LEGO will be opening a shop here next month!!!"

Whoopee! A decent LEGO selection only 20 minutes from home 8-) (1) I hope
very much that their selection and prices will be similar to those of
LEGOLAND Windsor.

As soon as I know more, I'll post an update.

Jon.

Jon D Hayward
Chatham, Kent, Great Britain

mailto:Jon-D-Hayward@Chatham-Kent.Prestel.co.uk
http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/chatham-kent/

1. TRU are just about useless and are always overpriced, but they've still
managed to wipe out the local competition 8-(