 Local / United Kingdom / 4639
    Train Shows —Lawrence Wilkes
   This is probably targetted at David Graham, though anyone else is of course free to chip in! What reaction is there to Lego at regular train shows? I notice that David is exhibiting at a big NEC one in November. What does this cost and entail? I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Train Shows —David Graham
   Lawrence, It's nice to know that someone else is interested in Lego train shows. I have been doing them for some years. I started collecting Lego trains in 1985 then lost interest as no new (12v trains) were being released in the late 1980's then I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Train Shows —Jonathan Reynolds
   (...) Yes - I'm all ears David (...) You seem to be the exception - most LEGO train fans like the LEGO product for it's flexibility although I for one look at each element with an eye to it's potential in a 'model railway' situation. My personal (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)