 Local / United Kingdom / 4589
    Re: Sussex minifest details / Sunday at LLW —Huw Millington
   Unless Larry's itinery changes, he and I will be going to LLW on Sunday, so if anyone fancies meeting up there, let me know and we can arrange a time and place. Huw (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Sussex minifest details / Sunday at LLW —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) As of right now that is definitely the plan and I have no known reasons why it would change. I will not be there Friday nite, but will be arriving with Bob Collins, my UK factoree, as soon as we can get there from Ipswitch, on saturday (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)