 Local / United Kingdom / 4577
Re: Cheapo Star Wars sets at Tesco...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:54:18 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FzCuEq.6IA@lugnet.com...
My 'open offer' to supply these sets must now progress to an 'open
apology'...

I've received requests for over 100 of each set, and there 'ain't no way' • I
can raise anything like that many!!! I've wiped out four of the local big
stores, and there are a few more for me to try, but I don't hold out much
hope :-( So far I have (from memory, cos I ain't unloaded the car yet): 2
Landspeeders; ~7 snow speeders; 2 Anakin's Pod; ~4 Lightsaber Duels; ~15
Naboo Swamps. Most stores were pretty dry before I got there (like all the
way to Thurrock for 1 Naboo Swamp)...

I've found nothing locally except Naboo Swamps :-(

I have 5 unopened that I was planning to trade/split open on Saturday, and
will have unwanted parts from 5 more to dispose of.

Huw