 Local / United Kingdom / 4504
Re: The Well Traveled Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 20:55:25 GMT

You are in luck. I am holding a mini-fest at my house on the Saturday, 19th.
You'd be *more* than welcome to drop by, or even stay over if you need to.

Hi Huw,

how unfortunate it's not on the 26th as I will be in London that weekend for a
former colleague's wedding. I guess a micro-fest will have to do then (i.e.
visit at Jason's, if his wife will issue the visa ;-) ).

Regards,
Torsten