 Local / United Kingdom / 4448
4447  |  4449
Subject:
The Well Traveled Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:17:31 GMT

well, it is NOT official yet but the probability is now at 80% or better.

I'll probably be in the UK the week of the 14th of August 2000, and part of
the next week, meaning I'll have a weekend free. I would love to go for a bit
of a trip and try to meet some UK AFOLs on the weekend. Any chance of that? Is
there a fest going on that weekend already (what luck if that were the case)

If you've any info or interest, please share it here, or drop me a line to my
mercator ID.