 Local / United Kingdom / 4481
  Selling 12V train stuff (if OT V.sorry!)

Me and my daughter (who is now 12) have decided to sell our 12V train stuff. This is hard but we havent played with it for over a year, so we want to sell it and concentrate on the robotics stuff. :(( The sets includes; 2* 7864 controllers 7856 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)