 Local / United Kingdom / 4481
4480  |  4482
Subject:
Selling 12V train stuff (if OT V.sorry!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:39:08 GMT

Me and my daughter (who is now 12) have decided to sell our 12V train stuff.
This is hard but we havent played with it for over a year, so we want to
sell it and concentrate on the robotics stuff. :((
The sets includes;
2* 7864 controllers
7856 points (4or 5 sets I think)
2* 7735 sets + 3 other engines
4536 hopper
7857 crossing
7835 crossing
7866 crossing with auto gates
7823 crane
and lots and lots and lots of track!
copy of the train book
and a complete 6399  mono rail set.

I plan to get a complete list together, with pics. Most of the stuff is
mixed but we have the original boxes and instructions.
At the moment we want to get some idea of the value, we would prefer to sell
to  real 12V train enthusiasts! I know there is a lot of interest in the
States for the trains but I am not sure about the UK? Is there a UK Lego for
sale list?

thanks

Mike Barrett (Cambridge, UK)