 Local / United Kingdom / 448
Re: Star Wars @ Tesco (Roytson, Herts.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:01:22 GMT

Richard Dee wrote in message ...
On Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:58:24 GMT, Ben Rogers uttered the following
profundities... • *snip*

http://www.bdr.org/lego/sw/

Like the site!
Question, if I may.....
Your pictures are de-screened *and* sharp!
I have tried de-screening and have very unsharp pictures!
I am quite sure it is a scanner thing, but please, do tell
what you do!

With all the scans I do, I always scan the image in at a larger DPI/Image
Size than I actually need, then when you reduce the image to the size you
want to display/save it as, it's lost a lot of the noise that you would have
seen in a smaller sized scan.

Ben

http://www.bdr.org/lego/sw/