 Local / United Kingdom / 4469
  Mini-Fest Announcement !!!...!!!

Hi folks I am holding a mini-fest on Saturday 12th August at my house. There will be a barbecue from 12 till late afternoon. Hope you can come. This is so we can all meet Chris Magno who is in Southport visiting relatives. The rest of us bring your (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Mini-Fest Announcement !!!...!!!

Is that still happening, Michael? I can't go to the one on 19th Aug but I should be able to make it to this one (it's quite close to where I live too....) Probably plus friend. Simon ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Mini-Fest Announcement !!!...!!!

(...) Yes, Simon it is still on! You are welcome. Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)