 Local / United Kingdom / 4514
Re: Mini-Fest Announcement !!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:40:20 GMT

Is that still happening, Michael?
I can't go to the one on 19th
Aug but I should be able to make it to this one
(it's quite close to where I live too....)
Probably plus friend.

Simon

Simon Robinson
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

Hi folks

I am holding a mini-fest on Saturday 12th August
at my house. There will be a barbecue from 12 till
late afternoon.
Hope you can come.
This is so we can all meet Chris Magno who is in
Southport visiting relatives.
The rest of us bring your spare parts want lists
.......oh and your families !
....and some sausages !
...and soft drinks!
I have a large selection of Fabuland spares at the moment
and an air claw rig that needs building.
If you dont know already my address is...

Michael Pratt

96 Scarisbrick New Road
Southport
Merseyside  PR8 6LQ