 Local / United Kingdom / 4362
Re: Buying used lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:22:00 GMT

In article <FxtCA5.vs@lugnet.com>, onedaycnn@aol.com (Sid Mark Dinsay)
wrote:

Mark,

I've found this is one of the BEST ways to buy Lego, unless of course
you're
expecting complete sets out of it.  I but mixed lots a lot (pun? not
intended!) on eBay in the hopes of finding the rare pieces from the late
70's/early 80's that I need.  Of course, never pay for a mixed lot as
though
the sets are complete--meaning, don't pay market--and remember, there's
always
a chance that someone else out there will need the pieces you don't.

Sid
Visit my pathetic website dedicated to Lego!
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

I have done this too, there is nothing quite like rooting in a box
and pulling out train parts that you did not expect to find.

Michael Pratt