 Local / United Kingdom / 4356
Re: Buying used lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:33:39 GMT

I just bought a mixed lot of sets of a market stall (about 10 or so) and had
a great weekend rebuilding them - If you like building with lego, you'll
enjoy building all those old sets, so it's worth the money. I had very few
missing pieces (Although quite a few missing minifigs - but I knew that when
I bought them).

If you know the person you're buying the sets off, then you should have a
good idea of how intact the sets are anyway.

    Steve