 Local / United Kingdom / 4318
    Working on Metro Terminus. Help! —Lawrence Wilkes
   I am working on my large terminus station ready for TVLF2000. However, I have a construction crew of around 100 minifigs who are currently waiting around doing nothing as the pre-fabricated parts that are required to finish the station have not (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Working on Metro Terminus. Help! —Dorian Sherratt
     (...) If you mena the ones that are used in harbour sets, then i have 2 middle sections ANd 2 slope sections that i am willing to trade or sell. ~I also have a bunch of grey peices i don't need send me an e:mail and let me know if you're interested. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Working on Metro Terminus. Help! Further supply shortage in construction industry —Lawrence Wilkes
     Building work on Metro Terminus came to another grinding halt last night due to further shortages in the construction industry. The new design for the cantilevered steel roof was put on hold due to a shortage of the following parts. 1. hundreds of (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Working on Metro Terminus. Help! —Lawrence Wilkes
    Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Scott Arthur and Jon Hayward for taking the time and trouble to sort out all those tiny technic parts for me. You provide a great service to the lego community. Also thanks to Dorian for the only one to come up (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)