 Local / United Kingdom / 4313
Re: Anyone heard of set 6500?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:02:49 GMT

"John DiRienzo" <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote in message
news:FxInq6.BwI@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I found a picture of set 6500, Holdiay Village, that was supposedly
released in Great Britain in 1996.  If anyone knows if this set was
actually released and where I could get one, please contact me.

It appeared in the 1996 retailers catalogue, but was never released • anywhere
in the world, as far as I can tell.

Huw

Here it is a year later and observant me finally notices this one too.... • any
new news on it?  Tell me where I can find it!!  Thanks, John

No new news. Still not available anywhere, unsurprisingly...

Huw