 Local / United Kingdom / 520
Re: Anyone heard of set 6500?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:07:12 GMT

The strange thing about that set was the roadplates were a different design
to any existing roadplates.

A nice set to have but one which probably was never released or released as
part of some ultra special promotion ie buy a Rolls Royce this week and get
this LEGO set free.

Sanjay

Brian Gavula wrote in message <3707fdde.93731544@www.lugnet.com>...
I found a picture of set 6500, Holdiay Village, that was supposedly
released in Great Britain in 1996.  If anyone knows if this set was
actually released and where I could get one, please contact me.

Brian G.