 Local / United Kingdom / 4246
    Lego train exhibition in Aberdour, Scotland —David Graham
   The web site for the Aberdour festival is now up and includes on Thursday 3rd August the LEGO train exhibition, I will have a part of my collection on display this is a chance for all to drive a LEGO train. As you can see there is lots of events for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego train exhibition in Aberdour, Scotland —Scott Arthur
   (...) week, (...) I shall be there. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego train exhibition in Aberdour, Scotland —Scott Arthur
   (...) Indeed I was - an almost ideal way to spend lunch. In the end the score with the kids and adults was : Small Animals 1 Lego Trains 5 David is a brave man allowing hyperactive 5 year olds full control of is trains. While I was there were (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)