 Local / United Kingdom / 4199
Re: In search of cheaper LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:02:01 GMT

I've been scampering around madly recently applying for a 12month open work
authorisation for Canada, so apologies if I haven't been in touch as I should
have been! But I've just had it confirmed, so I'm off on the 11th July :)

Well done Richard, wonder how many of us would join you given the
chance? Whereabouts in particular are you heading?

I'd better drop by sometime and get my lego back! I'll call you.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK