 Local / United Kingdom / 4136
Re: Aussie import to UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Peter Callaway writes:
Afternoon chaps!

This is just a brief introduction of myself to the loc.uk group as my wife and
I will be moving from Australia to the UK in about two weeks.

I will be working in Bracknell (not far from LEGOland Windsor!!!) and living
somewhere between Bracknell and London (not sure yet), and I would love to
meet as many of you as possible and participate in the UK LEGO world.

Hi,

I live just outside Bracknell and committed to a lego fest late september
(when I get off my fat a*** and book a venue! still I have a largish house if
all else fails)

Look forward to meeting you.

The Entertainer in Camberley or Reading is your nearest source of Lego
bargains.

regards
lawrence