 Local / United Kingdom / 4101
Re: anyone seen Simon Denscombe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:16:45 GMT

"Carbon 60" <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:Fw5zHJ.33u@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi there at lugnet.loc.uk. ,
Simon, maybe something is wrong with your server, did you recieve any
e-mails the last days? Please contact me

I think something is wrong with england.com e-mail.  In the meantime • anyone can
e-mail me on carbon60@42.jpcinet.co.uk - that one will probably work. • Does
anyone know any reliable e-mail services for both sending and receiving?

My "backup" is at http://www.postmaster.co.uk

I seldom use it (scott_arthur@postmaster.co.uk), but it appeas to work OK.

Scott A

The following e-mail addresses are what I check regularly:
carbon60@bigfoot.com (gets forwarded to england.com)
carbon60@england.com
carbon60@42.jpcinet.co.uk

if anyone is else able to contact Simon Denscombe, maybe some else could
forward my message to him.
I hope this is not a misuse of the lugnet server, but I tried to e-mail
Simon Denscombe a couple of times and all my messages failed and were • sent
back.

What error message do you get?

Carbon 60