 Local / United Kingdom / 4095
4094  |  4096
Subject:
anyone seen Simon Denscombe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:52:58 GMT

Hi there at lugnet.loc.uk. ,

Simon, maybe something is wrong with your server, did you recieve any
e-mails the last days? Please contact me

if anyone is else able to contact Simon Denscombe, maybe some else could
forward my message to him.

I hope this is not a misuse of the lugnet server, but I tried to e-mail
Simon Denscombe a couple of times and all my messages failed and were sent
back.

TIA, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de