 Local / United Kingdom / 4063
    Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price —Jon D. Hayward
   If you sell to this guy, make sure that he pays up front. I [stupidly] sent him a 4556 train station (urgently, for his son's birthday) way back in February, and he still hasn't paid me. Just [Angry of Kent] Jono .oO "James Ng" (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price —James Ng
     Hi! Jon, I am paying UP front if you want, you jst don't want to accept it, and I did send the check I am going to check my post office on Tuesday!!! If you still want to sell UPFRONT e-mail james_ng@start.com.au (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price —James Ng
     Hi Jon! Seeing that you neve replied back I assumed you got your check and that's that but seeming you haven't I am very angry as well, As I said I will check this out on Tuesday but in the mean while I will send the Cash for ALL the minifigure (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price —Jon D. Hayward
     OK James, so you're not a "thief and a liar" [my interpretation of your terrible spelling], but you have a wife and a son, and you're only 12 years old? You have some explaining to do. (...) Jon. Todd: if this kind of flame war is unacceptable or (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price —James Ng
      Hi! Jon, did you get my e-mail I think you will like it, :) I hope we can re- establish a friendship soon. Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Buying Ninja Figures —James Ng
     Hi! I am sorry Todd, this will not go on, Jon contact me instead, thanks. I need some ninja figures, right away. Any one selling them for a reasonable price, contact me at james_ng@start.com.au Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price —David Phillips
   Amazing that he was requesting this for his son's birthday. I just saw the following message from him: (...) Your non payment issue might have something to do with a 12 year old having a son old enough to build a 4556. Something doesn't add up. In (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)