 Local / United Kingdom / 4060
Re: Legofest in Lincolnshire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:27:36 GMT

Out of the two I would prefer a TVF!

But would probably go to either, how about both?

Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: Legofest in Lincolnshire

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:
Ok, i have found a suitable hall - at a heavy price !! but it's 3 times • the
size as C60 had

If it's ok with lawrence i would like to hold this fest around September
time

I am still planning to hold the Thames Valley LegoFest in September too.

So we had best have some feedback from the community about what numbers • are
prepared to travel where.
If more folks want to go to Lincoln, then I will happily put back TVLF to • a
latter date.

regards
lawrence