 Local / United Kingdom / 3908
Re: Lego pnuematic parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:19:07 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@BlueYonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FupF5y.Ap6@lugnet.com...

LLW stocked parts packs when they first opened, but they don't promote • them
any more. There used to be a parts leaflet stuck on the wall near the • door -
dunno if it's still there. If not, you can try asking a member of staff, • as
they had some of the packs stashed out back, but that was last year...

Ok - I've phoned lego and they claim that the service packs are not
available
from Windsor as they need to be ordered specially from Denmark. Oh well,
there goes that excuse. Still, probably a good thing that I am kept away
from
a shop with so much tempting lego :-)

I'm not sure who I spoke to at Lego UK but they were incredibly polite!
Nice to speak to someone who actually sounded like they had a vague
interest in their job!

Thanks,

Darren - now 18quid worse off and not looking forward to the service leaflet
              that she is sending me......more expense!

--
Get paid to surf: http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=fzz039