 Local / United Kingdom / 3896
    Need lift to Southport LEGO Show —Simon Denscombe
   I know it's a bit late but my planned lift has had other stuff come up. As many of you know I live in Redditch. I think it would be best to post to the newsgroup - my e-mail isn't too good. To be quite honest if Phil Traviss can't make it there may (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)