 Local / United Kingdom / 3896
3895  |  3897
Subject:
Need lift to Southport LEGO Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 20:33:58 GMT

I know it's a bit late but my planned lift has had other stuff come up.  As
many of you know I live in Redditch.

I think it would be best to post to the newsgroup - my e-mail isn't too good.
To be quite honest if Phil Traviss can't make it there may not be much point me
coming as my 12v stuff is quite limited at the moment.

However, if anyone is doing a 9V layout I have plenty of rolling stock.

Carbon 60