 Local / United Kingdom / 3833
    Seriously Cheap Space Sets! —Kieran Brady
   Hi to .loc.uk, Forgive me if this post is 'not allowed' in your newsgroup but I want to pass on some info on VERY REDUCED space sets I just came across here in Ireland which I would be happy to pass on to you guys. The sets are 6453, ComLink Cruiser (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)