 Local / United Kingdom / 3833
3832  |  3834
Subject:
Seriously Cheap Space Sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 10:34:56 GMT

Hi to .loc.uk,

    Forgive me if this post is 'not allowed' in your newsgroup but I want to
pass on some info on VERY REDUCED space sets I just came across here in
Ireland which I would be happy to pass on to you guys.
The sets are     6453, ComLink Cruiser
                      6458, Satellite with Astronaut
                      6463, Lunar Rover
All are selling for approx. £1.50 - £1.75 sterling each set, and are
available any quantity, any mix.
Please email me directly with requests for info, orders, etc.
(Or if it's a 'rollicking', I'll take it publicly!)

Regards,
-Kieran Brady

......and now back to your scheduled programmes....