 Local / United Kingdom / 3779
3778  |  3780
Subject:
Argos goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 22:46:23 GMT

Now is a good time to raid your local Argos store...

Head for Customer Services, and ask to borrow their copy of the _old_
catalogue (if you don't still have your own copy), then trek on over to the
blue stock checker, and try every LEGO item number!

Examples from Chatham and Lakeside, now totally devoid of all _old_ LEGO ;-)

6093 Ninja Fortress (373/3233) £19.99
6432 Speedway Transport (371/3277) £4.99
6456 Space Mission Control (373/3178) $14.99
6464 City Centre (373/3240) £14.99
6473 Res-Q Hovercraft (370/3184) £9.75
4950 Loader Dozer (373/3226) £6.49
4970 Chrome Crusher (373/3192) £8.99
7111 Droid Fighter (373/3116) £1.99

...you might not like the models, but they've gotta be worth the price for
the parts alone!?!

Just Jono .oO