 Local / United Kingdom / 3610
    Re: Free Internet (FINALLY) Wheee! —Jon D. Hayward
   Telewest / Cable and Wireless are offering unlimited on-line time for £10 a month (plus £10 non-internet calls). Not as free as a free thing, but cheaper than my bill would otherwise have been! According to my bill, I would have spent over £200 for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Free Internet (FINALLY) Wheee! —Liam Parnell
   (...) Well I have applied for this since Feb and they have too many subscribers so I am still paying full whack, and I can hardly ever connect. I only log on about once a week, so J-Box page may lag a bit. If any one wants to take over let me know. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)