 Local / United Kingdom / 3586
Re: Whitby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:40:00 GMT

In article <FstJ73.FI@lugnet.com>, JonDHayward@Cableinet.co.uk (Jon D
Hayward) wrote:

So, where's the collectors' shop then?

I thought you knew ! Right, well start at "Java" where they
do fantastic mocha and go up the hill. At the church at the top
turn right. Turn next right again and the shop is on the left.
I got his two boxed sets and the rest was loose. He has no time
to build up what he has. I left a jumble of castle oddments and some
small early space stuff.

What colour were the pair of signals? Were they boxed?

No box. Blue body, red base, and blue thingy that goes up and down
a bit. I also got the 4x2x1 black brick with the red sensor
on the bottom but it worketh not :-(

Michael Pratt