 Local / United Kingdom / 3540
Re: UKLUG Membership Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:00:28 GMT

Great idea. I'm often wondering about who there is in the UK, and
whereabouts they are located. I also forget names at times - I never
realised it was Phil Travis that I gave a lift out to Bromsgrove until the
pics from the fest went up!

Feel free to add my info, and pic from the fest - they're better photos of
me than I could supply myself!

(Duckie) Dave Till
Barnstaple, Devon
Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/4192

Richard Franks wrote in message ...
I've quickly added a little page for listing loc.uk folk

<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=uklug-members>

Some people will undoubtably be concerned with the maximum level of • information
shown (eg address, telephone), but it's up to you how much you want to • give. I
thought it would also be cute to put little mug-shots of us up there,
unfortunately I don't have a proper pic of myself yet, so I put up my LEGO
alter-ego :)

There are quite a few pictures of us up at
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-past>, do the owners of these • pictures
give permission for people to cut+paste a mugshot from there?

If you want to be added, simply reply to this thread or drop me some mail!

LMK what you think..

Richard