 Local / United Kingdom / 3538
Re: Anyone want a 6991
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:34:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I have been offered a s/h 6991 as a result of my local paper ad.

Anyone interested?

No idea what condition or price yet, so LMK what you'd accept.

Could be worth it just for the track...

Huw

Yes, if working. Hard to find the parts if it is not.
Dont care about box or instructions though.
Nor about the space bits as I would turn it into something to use in town.
So as long as the track and engine, chassis and anything that makes it
function as a monorail, is there, then I dont care about the state of the rest.

And of course would expect to pay less if it was in that state!

regards
lawrence