 Local / United Kingdom / 3531
    UKLUG Membership Page —Richard Franks
   I've quickly added a little page for listing loc.uk folk (URL) Some people will undoubtably be concerned with the maximum level of information shown (eg address, telephone), but it's up to you how much you want to give. I thought it would also be (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UKLUG Membership Page —Huw Millington
     (...) pictures (...) Ok with me to use pictures on my site. Your thumbnail isn't a very good likeness from what I remember, though :-) Huw (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UKLUG Membership Page —David Till
   Great idea. I'm often wondering about who there is in the UK, and whereabouts they are located. I also forget names at times - I never realised it was Phil Travis that I gave a lift out to Bromsgrove until the pics from the fest went up! Feel free (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)