 Local / United Kingdom / 3413
Re: Netsle easter eggs - Tesco?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:08:06 GMT

Well I was shopping in Tescos last night and the Technic egg kind of
just fell into the trolley....

It contains set 3001.

The bad news - the set in ours was incomplete! :-(  Total of 4 parts
missing including two wheels!

Anyone any idea who I should complain to?  Should it be Nestle or Lego?
All guidence gratefully received.

Call Lego Service 0345 080070. The nice folk there will get the parts to you
within 10 days - if they have them in the UK.

Scott A