 Local / United Kingdom / 3397
Re: Netsle easter eggs - Tesco?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:38:39 GMT

Jason Briscoe <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:000001bf8ec4$4e8f1f80$37b0883e@pbncomputer...
Is anyone aware of, or even purchased any of the so called limited edition
Nestle lego easter eggs exclusively available from
Tesco's?

I saw them at the weekend but had for got to mention it before now, I think
there is three, a duplo one, a basic one and a technic one?

I saw them for the first time at the Tesco next to the ReddiFest. The sets
have turned up elsewhere - the technic one as a Kabaya set and as a German
promotion. The others look familiar but I didn't study them closely.

Huw