 Local / United Kingdom / 3374
    Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest? —Lawrence Wilkes
    my little sketch for the hall (not found yet, but in my imagination, already has a solution to the table vs floor train layout debate. I had sketched both! As the floor area is always limited anyway, I had in mind a largish floor level 9v layout, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest? —Jason Briscoe
   (...) Great, but where are all the tables coming from? would we need to bring our own? Regards, Jason (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)